We are Hiring.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
- Three years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Three years of fraud auditing experience.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The main tasks assigned for the Internal Auditor
- To report/ recommend and perform all the duties that have been assigned / approved by the Management.:
- To assess the effectiveness of the Risk Management which is currently applied for the enterprise.;
- To schedule for the periodical auditing;
- To execute and report the result of internal auditing;
- To regularly build up, amend and improve all measures of internal auditing and scope of internal auditing which is for being sure of meeting the enterprise development.
- To consult with Management in choosing an appropriate External Auditing Agencies; closely monitor the auditing services provided by such Independent Auditing Agencies which can bring benefits to the enterprise – both the best service fee and effectiveness;
- To keep contacting Independent Auditing Agencies appointed by our company for being sure of the best and most effective cooperation.
Date of call: Nov 1 2022.
This position is open for both Vietnamese and Foreign National.